Looking for some ideas for what to put on your letter board this January? I’ve got you covered with 30 ideas for letter board quotes for the new year!
I love a good letter board – especially when it’s filled with a sarcastic (or occasionally inspiring) quote that makes me smile every time I walk past it.
When I first got my letter board, I was really consistent about changing it up regularly – even weekly! But, these days I’m lucky if I remember to change it once a month or so. The benefit of that, though, is that I’m really picky about what I’ll put on my letter board. I’ll be looking at it for a while, so I want it to be something I really like, you know?!
I always like to choose quotes that feel seasonal and relevant to whatever is happening in our house at the time, so today I’m going to give you a bunch of ideas for letter board quotes that would be perfect to use in these first few weeks of the year.
But first, if you haven’t gotten yourself a letter board yet, let’s get you one! Here are a few favorites – and they all come with letters, too.
Once you’ve got a letter board picked out and ready to go, it’s time to start finding some good letter board quotes. Here are a few favorites that are perfect for the new year.
Letter Board Quotes for the New Year
- This year, know your worth and don’t give discounts.
- New year, who dis?
- New year, same me. Because I’m fabulous.
- Dear new year: please be nice.
- There are far better things ahead than we leave behind. (C.S. Lewis)
- 12 new chapters, 365 new pages
- The cold never bothered me anyway. Just kidding. I hate winter.
- I haven’t been this excited about a new year since last year
- What the New Year brings will depend a lot on what you bring to the New Year. (Vern Mclellan)
- What she tackles, she conquers. (Richard Gilmore)
- Alexa, skip to spring.
- There’s a million things I haven’t done, but just you wait. (Hamilton)
- New year, new me. For like, a week.
- In the end, it’s not the years in your life that count. It’s the life in your years. (Abraham Lincoln)
- May all your troubles last as long as your new years resolutions.
- Before I agree to 2022, I need to see some terms & conditions.
- I didn’t make any resolutions this year, because I’m already perfect.
- Celebrate endings—for they precede new beginnings.
- Every moment is a fresh beginning. (T.S. Eliot)
- Do more things that make you forget to check your phone.
- The best is yet to come.
- January is like Monday…but longer.
- New year? I have to see the trailer first.
- Why be moody when you can shake your booty.
- I’ve decided my 2022 will start on February 1st. January is a trial month.
- It’s okay if you fall apart sometimes. Tacos fall apart, and we still love them.
- My goal was to learn a new word every day, and I must say that it is going immensely. (The Office)
- I don’t call them new year’s resolutions. I prefer the term, “casual promises to myself that I’m under no legal obligation to fulfill”.
- Cheers to New Years.
- This is the beginning of anything you want.