Looking for ideas for Valentine’s Day letter board quotes? I’ve got you covered today!
Valentine’s Day is just around the corner, and that means it’s about time to swap out our letter board for something related to Valentine’s Day!
I love to stick to funny, sarcastic, or silly quotes, but I know that’s not for everyone. So, today, I’m rounding up 30 really great ideas for your Valentine’s Day letter board. Some are sweet, some are a little less sweet.
And, of course, many of these would also be great for your letter board year-round.
Because, love is in the air in months other than February, right?!
Of course, if you don’t have a letter board yet, you’ll want to grab yourself one first. Here are a few favorite affordable options!
Let’s jump right in – here are 30 letter board quote ideas for Valentine’s Day.
If you can think of any I missed, be sure to leave them in the comments!
Valentine’s Day Letter Board Quotes
- I would walk across LEGOs for you.
- Feed me donuts and tell me I’m pretty.
- And IIIII – EEE – IIII will always love you.
- All of me loves all of you.
- Roses are red, violets are blue, I want chips and queso too.
- I love you more than tacos.
- You’re my lobster.
- I’m yours. No returns.
- Be mine.
- There’s nobody else I’d rather lie in bed and look at my phone next to.
- Whatever souls are made of, his and mine are the same. – Emily Bronte
- My life isn’t even real to me unless you’re there. – Luke Danes
- You’re the cheese to my macaroni.
- I love you a bushel and a peck.
- I can’t help falling in love with you.
- If you live to be a hundred, I want to live to be a hundred minus one day, so I never have to live without you. – Winnie the Pooh
- I love you more. The end. I win.
- I found the person I want to annoy for the rest of my life.
- Love makes this house a home.
- I dislike everyone. But I dislike you the least
- Love is in the air. But so is the flu! Wash your hands!
- Together is my favorite place to be.
- Will you be my valentine? Actually, you have no choice. We’re married.
- I love you to Target and back.
- P.S. I love you.
- I’ll eat you up I love you so.
- Love is in the air. Wait, no, that’s bacon.
- I love everything we share. Except colds and closet space.
And one bonus idea – take a bunch of letter and put them on the board in the shape of a heart! You could even set your kids up with the letter board and let them try to make a heart. It’s an activity that is sure to keep them busy a while, and it will be so cute!
What letter board quotes do you plan on trying out this February?